What should I do after reporting the buyer’s/client’s non-payment to HKECIC? When and how should I lodge claims with HKECIC?

    Upon receipt of the notification of the buyer’s/client’s non-payment, HKECIC would follow up on the case development with you closely and render advice as necessary. You should keep pushing the buyer/client for payment and informing HKECIC of the case development.

    If no amicable settlement can be reached, you may lodge claim by supporting the claim application form and the supporting documents. You would need to take the loss minimisation actions as required by HKECIC.